It has been and will continue to be the policy of CfC Life Assurance Ltd to be an equal opportunity employer. All company employment decisions are made by utilising objective standards. Our employees deal with the company's customers and fellow employees without discrimination based on sex, religious, tribal, ethnic or racial considerations.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – DEPOSIT ADMINISTRATION
Reporting to: Head of Deposit Administration
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To grow new DA (Deposit Administration) business by driving sales through the existing channels to achieve the Departments business targets.
- Prospect, develop and create direct sales channel and work with other delivery channels (Agency, Brokers, Tied Agents, independent Agents) to deliver sales for DA Targets and ensure consistent growth.
- Develop sales budget and marketing strategies to achieve business targets in line with Business Strategy.
- In conjunction with the business, Design and develop new innovative insurance solutions to satisfy the current market segment
- Grow the Direct sales channel and ensure quality sales in across multiple products in DA.
- Monitor and manage the effective growth of new products.
- Act as the primary contact for DA and update the business of prospects and sales progress.
- Understand clients’ needs and translate them into actionable solutions to drive relevant product mix.
- Be involved in planning aspects around the development and growth of DA business
- Lead, develop and implement long term customer centric sales plans for DA to ensure high business acquisition.
- Build and strengthen relationships with our delivery channels to maximize on business support.
- Position DA products strategically with all delivery channels for effective sales.
- Develop and train brokers, sales distribution network for the target products.
- Build up detailed knowledge about the company’s products and keep abreast of market conditions and developments
- Bachelors degree in a business related field
- Insurance Industry professional qualification : ACII or FLMI and COP is an added advantage
- A strong qualification in Sales & Marketing
- A minimum of 3 years work experience in a insurance/financial services industry, 3 of which are in direct insurance sales preferably to Corporate clients
- Key account management
Job Related Knowledge
- Excellent relationship management
- Experience in investment / pensions marketing environment
- Experience in business development and marketing of group insurance / individual retirement products
- A strong knowledge of insurance and financial services regulatory compliance requirements
- In depth understanding and delivery within a relevant operating environment
If you meet the above requirements please email a detailed and updated CV with contacts of three professional references to
Send a hard copy to reach the undersigned by 1st October, 2014. Please remember to include the Job Title in the subject matter.
The Human Resource Department
P.O. Box 30364 – 00100 Nairobi
Please click here to download a copy of the job advertisement